Kea was due for an oil change, so Mom and Dad took her into Super Lube in west Tallahassee, Florida. I got to stay in the van while Kea got worked on. We try to take good care of her, and the guys at the 3971 W Tennessee St location did just that. She is an unusual vehicle, but she is my home on the road. The backseat is my domain. Scott, the assistant manager of Super Lube http://superlube.com/, hopped in the front seat and I got to give him a good sniff. I'm pretty good about judging character in people and will growl or bark at those I don't get a good vibe from. I didn't get an uneasy feeling about anyone there (except maybe that grumpy customer in the waiting room who couldn't wait to tell another associate she definitely didn't need an air filter change). Anyway, kudos for your professional service and care for our Kea. I told Mom and Dad we should take a pic for my blog, but they had already pulled away.
The weather is nice here compared to what Uncle Troy says is headed for Iowa. I'm happy to be south of the snow and in 50-60 degree temperatures. We got into eastern time zone last night. Mom and Dad have traveled to over half of the states together now. I'm a little bit behind them, since they hiked the CDT without me. They talk about the trail a lot. I welcome my new followers from their time on the trail. RT, we hope the flooding didn't affect you and your family too much. We've been enjoying your picture-a-day. Heaps, please eat for Mom & Dad since they can't enjoy the sweets during their 24-day Health Challenge. Dad used to eat huge portions of food, but I think his stomach shrank cause now he says he's full after not much. Last night, their sushi smelled so good. Mom is great about knowing what foods to eat so they can happily enjoy mealtime. The soy sauce stayed in its packet, but the wasabi was gobbled up. I miss the ocean and running on the beach. Maybe we can find a beach here in Florida. As for now, I'll relax in Kea knowing she's juiced up for another 3,000 miles.
I gotta poop, so that's enough for now,
Rio
P.S. Guess who helped me write this blog?
No comments:
Post a Comment