It has been a couple of weeks since my last post, so now that I have a little time I figure I better use it. Florida has been exciting. Lots of new smells and different sights to check out. The weather has been pretty much awesome, although the sun on my black coat has me panting at times. I remember back in Iowa when it was so cold that I didn't even want to go outside to wee, so no complaints now over a little heat. I did grow in a winter coat, but now I'm starting to shed that because it is nice here. Three weeks in Florida, so I'm thinking about going back to my Maui hairdo. Auntie Amanda is having a difficult time figuring out what to do with her hair, Mom says. For me, comfort is key. I like to look good, but I'm not willing to sacrifice comfort for style. I'll just distract 'em with a big stick in my mouth if they don't like it.
Let's review the past couple of weeks using pictures since my brain hurts and I'm lazy:
OK, that's enough for me. I'm hungry. I'd like to have sushi with Mom & Dad, but I think I'll just eat some emergency food instead. Ask Heaps or RT what that is, if you don't know. Hope everyone is having an excellent day (or a blessed day as they say here in Central Florida). Mom & Dad run the Gainesville Half-Marathon tomorrow. I think you can look online to see how poorly they've trained for it and get race result updates, but I'm not sure how that works. I'll be chillin' in an air-conditioned hotel room on a queen bed. They are crazy, so I'm not gonna do that to myself. Ah, just kidding, they'll be fine. Good luck to 'em.
Love,
Rio
No comments:
Post a Comment