It's been over three months already since I moved back to Maui. It is so nice to be back here. The weather is lovely, and I can't imagine anything better than chewing sticks on the beach. This is my playground....
Check out how cute I am...
If I'm not at the beach, you may find me in the dog park chewing on a palm frond....
We've had plenty of visitors, but we always welcome more. Thanks for all the entertainment and pets. Our family has been sad to see our Minnesota and Arizona friends depart this week. Hope to see them again soon. Work has kept Mom and Dad busy, and me stuck at home. Hey 'rents, a little chicken jerky goes a long ways (hint, hint). You guys get to grab your treats on your own. Mom loves kombucha and Dad loves cookies. Mom wasn't much for cookies years ago, and Dad turned his nose up at kombucha. But now they each love both.
Time for some downward dog and then shivasana....


No comments:
Post a Comment