Thursday, January 20, 2011

Padre Island National Seashore

Reminds me of Hawaii.  I love been on the beach and looking out at the water.  The Gulf of Mexico looks a lot like the Pacific Ocean, but the beaches are much dirtier than those on Maui.  Anyway, we spent a couple of days hanging out here at this national park.  Mom & Dad attended some interpretive programs led by park rangers, but I chose to sleep in the van.  The temperature is perfect at around 65-70.  We are enjoying ourselves.  My favorite part was walking the beach and getting away from everyone.  Mom threw a big stick for me, so it was tons of fun.  Hope everyone is doing great.  I'll update you more on our travels later, but now it is lunchtime.  Sure wish Dad would grab one of those jerky treats for me.  I've been a good boy, so I think he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment